AirBeamTV has released applications on many advanced TVs which allows you to mirror your iOS 11-supported device like iPhone or iPad to a Samsung Smart TV, similarly to Air Mirror. So if you want to know how Samsung screen mirroring iPhone we are going to tell you that here. AirBeamTV application mirror iPhone To Samsung Smart TV screen successfully.
What is the Samsung Screen Mirroring iPhone Will Do?
The application will mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad on Samsung Smart TV or on any TV that was released in 2012 or later. More importantly, the application benefit is that it doesn’t require anything to do its works. Other than an iPhone or iPad running on iOS 11 and a Samsung smart TV with you. On the other hand, Airplay is an Apple application but it requires Apple Tv in order to work. Because of its Apple’s own mirroring application. While AirBeamTV uses a Replay Kit in iOS 11 in order to show screen mirroring on a Samsung Smart TV if you don’t have an Apple TV. Apple recently announced that they have extended the functionality of the Replay Kit framework. Due to this extended functionality, it opened the door for us to bring our popular Mirror for Samsung TV app also to iOS. Before iOS 11, the apple only supported macOS, now everybody with a modern iPhone and iPad having iOS 11 can directly mirror to their Samsung TV.
How To Do The Samsung Screen Mirroring iPhone?
First, you have to Download Mirror for Samsung TV from the App Store of your phone.
- Go to Control Center of your phone and enable “Screen Broadcasts.”
- In next step, go to Settings and to Control Center, then tap “Access within Apps” and “customize controls.”
- Add “Screen Recording” to the Control Center
- Select your Samsung TV within the Mirror for Samsung app.
The other way to connect iPhone to smart TV is by lightning digital AV Adapter:
It a very easy way you don’t need to have advanced configuration or installing the application. You just need to connect the AV adapter to your phone and smart TV. Here are the steps.
- connect the adapter to the charging port of your iPhone
- Attach HDMI cable to the adapter
- Connect another end of the cable to smart TV
- Then turn on your smart TV and select the HDMI input from your TV
The third way is by Samsung smart view app:
- First, download and install the Samsung Smart View app phone.
- Launch the app and have you smart TV appear in the list of available connection.
- Once it shows in the list simply tap on it.
- Samsung smart TV will also ask for confirming a connection. Tap on allow option with the help of remote.
- Now enable the screen recording in the control centre of your phone and allow the access within apps option.
- After that open up the Customize controls and turn on screen recording module.
Open again the smart view app and continue the process and enjoy Samsung screen mirroring iPhone.
Drawback Mirroring iPhone On Samsung TV:
there are always some drawbacks of everything. Regardless of how amazing this application is, there are still drawbacks which affect its use and make it a little less attractive to users. For example, if you own an older iPhone or iPad and don’t have the phone with IOS 11 then it will require more power to mirror the iPhone to a Samsung TV. Thus, only users who have an iPhone 6s or newer or an iPad Pro or iPads of the fifth generation or can use the mirroring app. So one thing is just that the devices must be running on iOS 11 operating system to make mirroring to a Samsung smart TV possible.
But wait a minute not just this there is another drawback of this actually there is a delay before the video is streamed from the iOS device like phone onto the Samsung smart TV. With this drawback in mind, gamers are greatly disappointed because two to three seconds of delay is too much for them to handle. DRM content (Such as Netflix or Hulu) and Safari are also excluded from mirroring because they don’t send audio to the TV. So there are drawbacks of Samsung screen mirroring iPhone.