Some iPhone users may take benefit from enabling two factor authentication on your iPhone while on the other hand some find it too much hassle and want to disable it.
How do you turn off two factor authentication on iPhone
Some people accidentally turn on the two factor authentication just to know more about the feature and later they find it not important. This totally the matter of choice and you can disable it any time you want to do it. If you turn offer authentication with an Apple ID, you will have to go back to relying e on the proper input of a password and required to answer security questions to gain lost Apple ID access, eliminating the need to have an authorized device near.
How do I turn off two factor authentication on iPhone
Turning off two factor authentication on iPhone with the apple id is not a big deal all you need to do is to follow some simple steps mentioned below to disable two factor authentication on the iPhone.
- Open appleid.apple.com on any web browser.
- Login to the apple id. You might have to use the two factor-auth to gain access.
- Find the security section in setting and select ‘edit’.
- Find two factor authentication. You will find the feature is ON
- .Turn off the two factor authentication.
- All you need to do is to create new security questions that are used in place of two factor authentication codes.
- After finishing you can log out from the apple id management website
Once you are successful disabling two factor authentication you will be able to log in your apple id from anywhere and from anything. (web ,iPhone ,iPad, mac)
To use two factor authentication is a matter of choice hence you can turn on the feature any time in your life whenever you need that. Keep in your mind whenever you turn off your two factor authentication feature you are only protected by your password so your password should be strong enough so nobody can ever access that. We all have personal things in that id so it’s better to keep that private whether by two factor authentication or password.in order to create strong password Your password must include one upper case letter and one digit. Yet all things depend on the user in case you have forgotten your security questions and you are worried that how would you regain access to your id. Don’t worry following steps will guide you on how to regain access even when you forget your security questions.
- Open iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your apple id and press continue.
- You will find an option ‘’ reset your security question’’ select that.
- Select continue.
- Follow the steps shown on the screen to verify your identity (information you are asked to provide may vary based on your account details.
- Select new security questions and answers. To keep your accounts safe and secure choose security questions with care.