If you’ve ever needed more storage space on your iPhone, you might have noticed that the Messages app takes large space in your phone. The file is quite large and you can’t delete it one by one so you sometimes prefer deleting all at once. But after doing that you realize that there were some important messages you want to keep. Then the question arises that now how to delete messages on your iPhone. The next problem is that you might don’t know how to do this. So we will here provide you with guide t that how to recover deleted messages on iPhone you once deleted in order to save while trying to How To Get Spotify Premium Free On iPhone? up room. Fortunately, there are many methods recover deleted messages iPhone, so be relax. Here are a few tips and tricks for getting back those important iPhone text messages back. So let’s get started learning these ways
How To Recover Deleted Messages On iPhone With iCloud Backup?
Fortunately, there are many methods recover deleted messages iPhone, so be relax. Here are a few tips and tricks for getting back those important iPhone text messages back. So let’s get started learning these ways. A smart choice is to do this with iCloud backup. Go to Settings of your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap on General.
- Scroll down in general and tap on Reset>Erase All Content and Settings.
- It will ask you phone passcode enter your passcode and then Tap Erase iPhone again.
- It will erase all settings and data on the iPhone. And then you can set up your iPhone from the very beginning, setting language, region, etc.
- Then you receive prompted notice on Restore from iCloud backup, tap on it. And enter your Apple ID and passcode.
- Then Tap Choose Backup>choose the backup date and then wait for restore.
- You may have to sign back to all your accounts after restoring the phone
How To Recover Deleted Messages On iPhone From iTunes Backup?
If the method mentioned above of recovering deleted text messages didn’t work for you, don’t worry; there is another method too, named as iTunes. Which is Similar to recovering from a backup on iCloud, you should be able to access saved messages by this method, if you have been doing regular backups to your computer. If you ask how do I recover deleted text messages on my iPhone for free then here is the answer.
- The first thing you need to do is connect your iPhone with the computer you usually sync it with. iTunes will open automatically if it’s not already running. If not, just click the program and open it up.
- When your iPhone appears in iTunes on the computer, click on the Summary.
- To get back the data backed up from iPhone, which includes your deleted text messages, you will have to click “Restore Backup.” If this option is greyed out and don’t let you able to click, then you may need to change your backup preferences from iCloud to Computer. You can change this back after you have restored your iPhone messages.
This process may take a while if your iPhone has a lot of data stored. The problem can occur if you have done a sync with PC or Mac while deleting your text messages. This process will not work in this condition. Because iTunes only saves your most recent backup data. But if you have not done a sync with iTunes since you have deleted your text messages, this method should surely restore messages back to your Messages app!
Recover Deleted Messages iPhone: Contact Your Service Provider:
You can also recover your deleted text messages by contacting your cellular service provider. They will have access to a backup if your data has not yet been overwritten or updated. If you really need messages and it’s very important for you to get them back then we would recommend you to contact them before trying to use a third-party app.
Recover Deleted Messages iPhone by Third-Party Apps:
Recover deleted text messages iPhone without backup through this method. This is the last method for restoring deleted text messages on your iPhone but don’t make it your first choice. There are many third-party apps that will help you recover deleted files and text messages from your iPhone. But surely you would hesitate to use any of these apps to recover your deleted text messages. Because trusting a third party is difficult. Because there are no guarantees, and you are opening yourself up on the mercy of these apps and their creators.
So after reading this, we hope that you will get your answer to the question How to recover deleted messages on iPhone. Possibilities exist there all you have to do is to try any method from these.