What is a cookie? A cookie is actually a piece of data that a site puts on your device, so it can remember you when you try to visit it again. First and foremost reason of clearing cookies is due to privacy purposes and to remove personal data from a website, but a lot of sites are using cookies to track your behaviour and then they adjust everything based on what you do. Which is somehow beneficial for you but if you still want to clear them then there are many methods of doing it. You can choose on Safari to block cookies or you can clear them. Here is How to clear cookies on iPhone? For blocking cookies on safari go to Settings > Safari, then tap Block All Cookies
How To Clear Cookies On iPhone Safari?
Here’s is the complete method How to clear cookies on iPhone?
- For clearing your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
- If you want to clear your cookies but want to keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- If you want to visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
- When there’s no history or website data to clear, the setting turns grey and you cannot click them. The setting might also be grey if you have web content restrictions set up under Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time.
How To Block Cookies On iPhone Using Content Blockers:
You can also Use content blockers. Don’t know what are content blockers? Content blockers are actually third-party apps and extensions that let Safari block cookies, images, resources, pop-ups, and other content. Here is the procedure that how to get a content blocker:
- Download a content blocking an app from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on Settings > Safari > Content Blockers respectively then set up the extensions that you want. You can also use more than one content blocker
How to Clear Browsing History and Clear Cookies on Your iPhone?
The process of deleting cookies from the Safari web browser on your iPhone is very simple. You have other options available also for deleting cookies on in Safari. You can delete cookies while deleting your web history and delete only the cookies, or delete the cookies for a specific website. Here is the method of how to delete all website data including your browser history from Safari on the iPhone.how to block Caller id or iphone
- Open up the iPhone’s Settings app then Scroll down the Settings screen and choose Safari.
- Tap on the Clear History and Website Data button present toward the bottom of the Safari settings.
- You are asked through the prompt to confirm your choice. Choose Clear History and Data again to delete both the log of all websites you’ve visited and all the cookies stored in your browser for the Safari browser. Your action doesn’t change your AutoFill information.
This is How to clear cookies on iPhone?
Should You Clear Cookies?
After knowing How to clear cookies on phone you should know about should you clear cookies? Cookies sound harmless but they aren’t always a good thing for you. Cookies are used to store your account information for a website that’s why you don’t have to log in every time you visit Amazon or Netflix. Moreover, cookies can also be used to track you across the web and can cause problems with your web browser, because of what you may want to delete cookies on your iPhone. But there is a problem If you block cookies, some web pages might not work. Here are some examples:
- You might not be able to sign in to a site with your correct username and password.
- You might also see a message that cookies are required or your browser’s cookies are off while opening some sites.
- Some features of a site might not work.
If you are want to avoid cookies just briefly avoid for some reason, another option is to temporarily use Private Browsing mode so that no cookies, history, or caches are stored your iPhone. This has the same effect as you receive after deleting a cookie because it starts a fresh browsing session for any specific site, But any old cookies for those domains will not be removed.
For More Help visit